Torna indietro   BaroneRosso.it - Forum Modellismo > Categoria Software > Simulatori

Rispondi

Strumenti discussione Visualizzazione
Vecchio 28 settembre 16, 15:53   #1 (permalink)  Top
User

L'avatar di runnerfly67

Data registr.: 26-12-2008
Assistenza R.F Simulator G7.5

Ciao a tutti,
Circa un anno e mezzo fa ho acquistato da HOBBYTOYS il simulatore in oggetto con controller compreso,la settimana scorsa purtroppo mi si è rotto uno stick,in pratica la colonnina su cui è avvitata la linguetta che fa da frizione sullo stick dell'accelleratore si e rotto in più parti,ancora purtroppo ,come sappiamo hobbytoys "negozio a cui mi sono spesso rivolto per i miei acquisti, per la serietà per la disponibilità e per la velocità dei servizi" ha chiuso l'attività e pertanto essendo ancora il prodotto in garanzia, mi sono rivolto alla casa madre la Hobbico che ha girato la mia mail direttamente alla casa produttrice del R.F., e questa è la risposta:

Hello Mr.

I am sorry, but the warranty period for all RealFlight products is 90 days from the date of purchase. Respectfully, I will add the warranty does not cover damage to the controller by the end user. The warranty only covers product defect within the warranty period, or damage that occurs during shipping and handling from the original purchase.

We are happy to assist as much as possible, however your controller is past the 90 day warranty period.

If you would like to order a replacement Interlink Elite Controller, the cost will be $60.00 U.S. Dollars. International shipping is included in the replacement fee (there are no additional charges).

PLEASE REMEMBER to attach all previous correspondence (and dxdiag information if previously requested) with our responses to any follow up e-mail you may send. This will allow us to better track our attempts to troubleshoot your problem. Unfortunately, due to the volume of e-mail we receive, WE ARE UNABLE TO SAVE OR REMEMBER E-MAIL MESSAGES ONCE WE HAVE SENT A RESPONSE.

You can also reach our product support technical team at 217-398-8970 during our regular business hours Monday through Friday 9am to 6pm Central time. Be sure to have your computer specifications and serial number for your software available at the time of your call.

This email is personal and confidential. It may not be copied in part or in whole other than in a reply to the sender. Copying this email to other emails or public forums is not permitted.

Alex S.
Great Planes Software Support
RealFlight RF7.5 RC Flight Simulator

Visto che non è mia intenzione comprare un'altro controller "costa più di una radio funzionante completa" chiedo se qualcuno sa dirmi chi ha preso la distribuzione di questo simulatore perché in questo caso penso che si debba occupare anche dell'assistenza postvendita.
Rispondi