Torna indietro   BaroneRosso.it - Forum Modellismo > Categoria Aeromodellismo > Aeromodellismo Progettazione e Costruzione

Rispondi

Strumenti discussione Visualizzazione
Vecchio 20 maggio 14, 19:10   #321 (permalink)  Top
User

L'avatar di KNEEBOY

Data registr.: 10-04-2009
Oh mario im sat here laughing so hard at how dumb you actually are,
You seriously think you can sue me over making leading edge blue?

funny enough mario real microlights have cables to brace them or did you invent them too??

and just as a fyi your microlights didnt fly very well at all infact id say they looked more like a leaf in the wind than a scale microlight,
This is not what I was aiming for so went alone on my project and made a one off scale microlight.

So ironic that you was running it down during the build and then ended up liking it so much that you totally binned your 'brilliant flying' condor and went the same way as me but still continue to run down the design that you stole

I look forward to hearing from your lawyer and making you look even more stupid than you already do.

mark

and the fastest autogyro?? Pmsl your such a dreamer mario
KNEEBOY non è collegato   Rispondi citando
Vecchio 20 maggio 14, 19:32   #322 (permalink)  Top
User

L'avatar di KNEEBOY

Even if you did do the little nelly first mario ( which you didnt)
Richs is a proper scale model not like your little toys that are thrown together and look like they would brwak in a strong wind.,
Rich has got more building ability and knowledge in his little finger than you have in your whole body.
Im sure if he wanted a 'fast autogyro' hed of done it by now and im guessing he probably has

the fact you have to bring up things like text font or colour is just primary school stuff!
Im sure it took a long time to think of that

what about the camera angles you blatently stole? Rearwards facing On the pole?? And the wing tip? The turning head now?
Your a joke mario and cant think of nothing by yourself
keep copying mario your just like an internet cockroach that annoys everyone with your bs.

People like you always get whats coming to them and I cant wait

Mark
Vecchio 21 maggio 14, 08:35   #323 (permalink)  Top
User

L'avatar di KNEEBOY

Wow that was a long s.a mario! I nearly fell asleep.
If you cant dazzle them with brilliance baffle them with bs, that should be your moto.

oh yeah them are the toys I was talking about lmao!
why woukd I want to copy that?? Im sorry but it still isnt a patch mario and is still a tiny toy.

You can anodise things to make them pretty colours, you can sew pilots suits yourself, you can add robot pilots now, none of this takes away from the FACT that you stole my wing design to get them looking and flying realistic!
And that is fact my friend, simple and provable FACT (you and me know that though dont we)
Im sure your microlights wouldnt look as good sat on a workbench as display models like your other attempts at 'scale'
the video you released less than a week after my maiden flight was EXACTLY the same shape wing,
Battens, proper floating keel pocket/fin ( a first on my wing)
Even the little detail bits were the same mario!
The bend in the monopole? That was the evidence I needed,
You copied every detail because you wanted it so badly to fly properly!
Then when it did (obviously) you eliminated each part and are now disguising and redesigning parts to make it your own.

Then you used the little fins on the undercarriage legs that I used to protect them, yeah I could of made normal spats but these made no sense because of where I fly.

mario you can lie all you want and seem to be very good at trying to cover all this up but you still know it buddy

although what is it they say? If you can convince yourself your half way there...

And please no more about me copying yours mario this is a lame attempt cover up what you did and are 'famous' for!
before I started mine there was nothing to copy?!
Your wing design had evolved into something vaguely resembling a microlight and flew very poor,
You were raving about it all over youtube then a week later total design change?!
That model evolving as you can see in your previous videos stopped dead!
Then totally changed to exactly what I was doing?! Mario your lies are beyong belief

If you continue with your bs i will be forced to start sharing videos and pics of my proof,
Then lets see if you can debate dates and hard evidence!

Mark
Vecchio 21 maggio 14, 09:17   #324 (permalink)  Top
User

L'avatar di KNEEBOY

You know the funniest thing mario?
If you wouldnd of copied every little part of my design on your next microlight after my maiden went on youtube id never
have been sure enough to accuse you,
Id have had a feeling because of the sudden change from what you were working on for all them years but probably woukdnt of said anything.
you are that ignorant you copied almost every part down to the last details like the bend in the monopole
and am now disguising it and putting your own twist on it to hide this fact.

You used special effects on those few videos, so much that you couldnt really see much but could definately make out that it was remarkably similar to mine in almost every way!
You dont use these effects now that youve put your twist on it? Why is that??
Vecchio 21 maggio 14, 11:02   #325 (permalink)  Top
User

L'avatar di KNEEBOY

Oh and the lies continue,
All the things on my wing you called unnecessary?!
Your large wings did not fly because you didnt understand the basics!
Even after you copied my wing you still did not understand how to get prooer pitch stability in the wing while mine was flying great!

The reason for the nitro not flying isnt due to weight and I didnt copy the kingpost etc off you lol
ive been around anf flying in microlights since I was 8

as I said mario video evidence is coming later so lets see you argue with that!
Must be embarrassing to have all day everyday to build toys and still get shown the way by a guy that builds in his very limited spare time
Your like an old man with a failed life ambition and has just been thrown a lifeline,
Secretely I know your very happy that I came along to guide you.

Thats a very nice trike your making mario is that going to use your much hyped (by you) condor wing or my one?.. hmmmmm
Vecchio 21 maggio 14, 11:36   #326 (permalink)  Top
User

L'avatar di KNEEBOY

Ooo sideskirting round the subject again? Not like you mario!

And correcting my grammar didnt someone do that to you on youtube not long ago??

Getting desperate arent you
Vecchio 21 maggio 14, 12:23   #327 (permalink)  Top
User

L'avatar di IDeal38FR

Data registr.: 23-04-2014
My MicroLight Design

Bonjour!
Here there are pictures of my 1st trike's design.
Built with 11mm square aluminium pipe, 2mm PCB for links, 3mm piano wire for undercarriage.
2822 motor
1300ma 3S battery
20A ESC
FrSky rx
2 metal gear servos from HK.
Lazy, but easier way for my save-servo : 0,8mm piano wire. Elastic, but weak.

In my opinion, it's a little bit heavier (480g with all equipement). I will make my next trike with wood and carbon...

I don't have pictures of my wing for the moment...
Have a nice day!!
Icone allegate
deltaplano a motore rc-1stdesigntrike-1.jpg   deltaplano a motore rc-1stdesigntrike-2.jpg   deltaplano a motore rc-1stdesigntrike-3.jpg  
IDeal38FR non è collegato   Rispondi citando
Vecchio 21 maggio 14, 12:31   #328 (permalink)  Top
User

L'avatar di KNEEBOY

Nice trike! Youve done a good job on that
look forward to seing the first flight

regards, mark
Vecchio 21 maggio 14, 14:03   #329 (permalink)  Top
User

L'avatar di KNEEBOY

I disagree, aluminium frame when designed well is very strong,
I have never bent one,
They can be lightened and still stay strong you just need to work out where the landing and crash stresses will act and remove marerial from other less stressed areas,
You need abit of weight to shift though to make steering responsive and realistic.

if it struggles to weightshift you could always add a tail and rudder or wingwarping instead but I would opt for the weightshift as when designed well it will work a treat.

Hope this helps

mark
Vecchio 21 maggio 14, 14:33   #330 (permalink)  Top
User

L'avatar di IDeal38FR

Data registr.: 23-04-2014
My MicroLight Design

Not so "scaled model" as yours, Mark.
But for the moment, I am "prototyping".
I like your last video where we can see the trike moving freely, when flying in turbulent air. It's absolutely like a real one!

I have developed this first trike only with materials I've found in my garrage. It's why I've used 11mm sq. aluminium, 6mm diam carbon rod...
Ideas came from drawings of my real microlight to design the model. With more and less success!!

I have two ideas : create a small and light model, you can travel with easily, for vacations, evenning, near home... short take off & landing.
1st one must be very light (#300~400g) and will certainly difficult to fly in turbulent air.
I don't hide that Mario's designs will inspirate my model. And if I can take some ideas, I will do it.
4mm carbon rod for a 1~1,2m wing, glued wood frame for the trike...

The second one, more realistic, bigger and heavier. But easier to fly with medium wind...And Mark's model seems to be a reference...
6mm carbon rod for a 1,6~2m wing, aluminium trike...
Electric powered for my models.

In all case I'm trying to do "simple as possible"
I have a sentence : "better is the good's enemy". I hope It can be translated...

See you!
Philippe
IDeal38FR non è collegato   Rispondi citando
Rispondi