Visualizza messaggio singolo
Vecchio 20 febbraio 20, 11:51   #19 (permalink)  Top
sub53
User

L'avatar di sub53

Data registr.: 04-02-2005
Citazione:
Originalmente inviato da Ergonomix Visualizza messaggio
potremmo partire prendendo spunto da quanto sta facendo Aloft hobbies, se tutti i clubs, i negozi,i forum e le riviste di settore usassero i loro database clienti per invitare tutti a scrivere una lettera all'ente preposto, potrebbe essere un buon inizio.

seguire il contenuto della mail di Aloft hobbies che mi è arrivato questa notte.

I'm sorry to bug you again with this FAA threat, but it is REALLY going to be bad. Their plan is very poorly thought out and WILL kill all forms of model aviation.

Our best chance to fight this is to tell the FAA that we do not support this NPRM and state a few simple reasons why. Don't get angry with them, simply state your reasoning. It does not need to be a huge comment. Also, you can leave more than one comment, if you think of something else to share with them.

You can leave a comment in just a couple of minutes. It is not a long drawn out process. You've spent more time trying to get glue off your fingers.

I have talked with many customers and I am amazed at how few have not commented. Some plan to do it "soon" and others think it a waste of time. Well, we are RUNNING out of time, and this is the best tool we have to fight this. If the FAA does not hear from you they will assume YOU ARE OK WITH IT and move forward with the plan. Don't let this happen!

Sicuramente una lodevole ed interessante iniziativa.... ma da quello che ho letto:

https://www.federalregister.gov/docu...eid=ee92ad0db8

This action would require the remote identification of unmanned aircraft systems. The remote identification of unmanned aircraft systems in the airspace of the United States would address safety, national security, and law enforcement concerns regarding the further integration of these aircraft into the airspace of the United States while also enabling greater operational capabilities.

Quindi o hanno realmente valutato possibile un uso illegale/terroristico del modellismo o non capiscono una mazza
in ogni caso il mantra della sicurezza non può essere contestato, e se in USA hanno la possibilità, remota, di essere ascoltati... in Italia per i motivi più volte elencati siamo fottuti... siamo considerati solo dei sudditi e come tali, dobbiamo tacere rassegnati

L'esempio reale è stata l'ultima domenica a piedi con il blocco delle auto a Milano... il sindaco Sala ha candidamente ammesso che non avrebbe portato nessun beneficio alla diminuzione dell' inquinamento ma serviva per rieducare i cittadini !

Quando si arriva a questo pensi che inondare Enac di lettere possa servire a modificare una decisione probabilmente già presa, ufficialmente per motivi nobili come la sicurezza dei sudditi ?

P.S.: With the exception of Italy and Qatar, no individual ICAO-member Civil Aviation Authority has remote identification requirements for UAS.