Visualizza messaggio singolo
Vecchio 28 dicembre 13, 11:48   #4 (permalink)  Top
michalp
User

Data registr.: 28-12-2013
Hi Guys,

so basicaly yes.

It flies so great because the Protos is so light.
lower weight with same blades --> Lower Disc loading
This makes also longer flight times possible but also improves the cyclic and collektive feeling, or you can just have the same performance as a heavier model but with lower headspeed --> longer fligh times

Then it also increases the watt to gramm ratio , than the 2nd thing about that if you use a rewounded motor you can have even more power, currently i use a rewound 3026 12n10p with 6+6 YY x 1mmm , this motor hast about 2100 current , so 2,1 kw with 1,4 kg auw is just badass .but i'm switching now to a even stronger motor, a 3026 12n14p with about 2,8 kw and 40% more torque so as you see i have 2 kw on 1 kg current and this is just unbeatable

now to the kit itself.

this is basicaly only a lightened frame but because mr wurzer uses carbon with better quality than msh the stability has been improved even at lower weight.
i did about 1200 flights till yet on this frame ,crashed it about 5 fives and never had problems with it.

i can run headspeeds from about 1400 rpm up to 3200 rpm.
without problems.

and also because it's lighter it flies more like a bigger heli ,great cyclic responso and collective "pop" as a over powered 700 sized heli

MIchal Palus - YouTube

You can find all vids on my YT channel

Best Regards,
Michal
michalp non รจ collegato   Rispondi citando