Discussione: deltaplano a motore rc
Visualizza messaggio singolo
Vecchio 18 agosto 12, 13:33   #242 (permalink)  Top
KNEEBOY
User

L'avatar di KNEEBOY

Data registr.: 10-04-2009
Mario.. ill be honest with you.. i only scanned over all that rubbish you just wrote, ive heard it all before, you twist things and i cant be bothered to read it

i dont care about legality.. its pure common courtesy to quote other peoples design if you choose to use them without even asking.
you know this as you put it in your videos

you know i didnt copy you.. my design hasnt changed from the beginning.. yours has changed numerous times and never looked like mine.. until now.. guilty.
you dont show details of your designs! i show everything so whos more likely to of copied?

how you can say you didnt copy when it was only a month between my video and your video with a very similar looking (not similar to anything youve done before) and certainly not weightshift! same shape wing (different even from your condor video a month before! and after 30 odd years of developing to that stage?) same fins, materials, frame bends, battens, steering setup.. the lot!!
you wrote you'd gone for wing warping and hadnt looked back to weightshift! what changed your mind after all them years?...
you always go on about how long youve been doing these and maybe thats where the bitterness comes from that i got there before you? glad you liked it enough to copy though
whats that? you didnt copy it? my god Mario you really are beyond belief!

that last video has a rudder!!!
for the autogyro or not its got a vertical stabiliser and a small 'T'tail fitted!! gotta be doing something, why didnt you remove it for trike use? oh yeah cus it wasnt weightshift.

i dont brag about my microlight mario i just hate when you put 'world first' to something thats been done before like a little attention seeking liar!
i dont hide my designs so maybe i was asking for someone like you to steal it,
just a shame people cant share stuff theyre proud of because of people like you lurking,
changing it now with the robot pilot and bodywork im not talking about that im talking about the blue one with the twin servos before you tried to change it out of all recognition.. my shape design is still there!
only reason you havent copied everything is because you cant as you havent got the machines.

everyone else has had the decency to ask for details/help...

i know for a fact you copied me.. you know for a fact you copied me and thats all ive got to say on the matter.

you dont even exist to me now mario ..reply again youll be talking to yourself cus im not going over it again,
im going to be putting plans on rc groups in the next week or so so look out for them so you can sort out your pitch stability problems

glad to of been able to help you finally achieve your goal mario

regards

Ultima modifica di KNEEBOY : 18 agosto 12 alle ore 13:41
KNEEBOY non รจ collegato   Rispondi citando