Vecchio 16 agosto 12, 08:42   #241 (permalink)  Top
KNEEBOY
User

L'avatar di KNEEBOY

Data registr.: 10-04-2009
Thats exactly why, theyre either encripted or video'd in the dark

RC microlight - YouTube
radio controlled microlight / ultralight maiden flight! - YouTube

my videos we're put on youtube on 19 nov and 2nd dec 2011 while mario was still working on his condor,

on the 6th december he posted another video of this condor- 30+ years of development and the condor was the microlight he came up with,
wing warping, very high aspect ratio wing which is nothing like a real hang glider/trike and no realistic scale details, no battens etc but was developed over the years by him.

search on youtube for 'MIA ANGELIS RC Trike Ultralight Deltaplano Microlight Ultraleve Powered Hang Glider '
i wont post a link cus he'll threaten to sue

on 31st december he posted this:

'MIA Micro RC Trike - The best Xmas Gift! is Time to fly my own designs.'
(search on youtube)

even the title 'time to fly my own designs' ?!! guilty or what??

the ones on 9th january show more detail,

'MIA Micro RC Trike - Microlight - Ultralight . An Artist's Perspective '

back to battens,realistic shaped wing, the way hes got the wing steering arm, hang bracket and Aframe positioned is uncanny, even a little bracket at the back to let the keel float and sail shift

for him to deny this blatant change of design is bad enough but now he's blaming me for copying him!! how can i copy when mine was made first??! check the dates!

ignore all his claims of weightshift in the 80's, he did make one but it didnt fly

my rc groups thread page 12 and 13 have more info: rc microlight - Page 12 - RC Groups

sorry if this seems petty guys but im not letting him get away with doing this

regards,mark
KNEEBOY non รจ collegato   Rispondi citando