ITALion
User

L'avatar di ITALion

Data registr.: 10-08-2008
Citazione:
Originalmente inviato da METEOR Visualizza messaggio
CiaoLeon,
io con batterie nuove 600 mah ca 5-6 min, dipende da come smanetti
Come al solito lo provo come da fabbrica fino a capirlo bene poi vedremo che fare. Comunque è un heli molto facile ed anche io confermo che il gyro è ottimo!
Se trovi settaggi ottimi prego postarli grazie!
Saluti e buoni voli!
CD
non so se hai gia' letto, ma pare che questi siano buoni:

Here's a table for one of my throttle/pitch settings that gives me a hover at half stick, I use this for in the house. Your head may not be set up the same so really you have to expereiment no one can really tell you specific settings because they are all built by different people at different times of the day hard to find consistancy here.

Throttle;
L - 0%
1 - 40%
2 - 85%
3 - 85%
H - 100%
So you see here your flying at a constant head speed between half an 3/4 stick @ 85% throttle ( headspeed does change with load, but this keeps it from popping into the cieling, you can also go into revo mix and set that to compensate your acceleration settings for the tail pitch, this is detailed in the 2801 tx handbook)

Pitch;
L - 61.5%
1 - 64%
2 - 66%
3 - 80%
H - 100%
This gives you a very docile heli that can fly in your living room along with expo and dual rates jacked up to desensitize the stick at middle, it wont slam down/up, lifts off smooth, and flys full range between 1/2 and 3/4 stick.
the norm, st1, st2 just gives you 3 types of tables - say norm for in the house st1 for outside not windy, st2 for outside windy etc....
ITALion non è collegato   Rispondi citando