Visualizza messaggio singolo
Vecchio 02 agosto 09, 20:45   #5 (permalink)  Top
fai4602
User super Plus

L'avatar di fai4602

Data registr.: 22-07-2003
Questo è quanto ho trovato con una rapida ricerca su RCgroup.

45-3 Motor/ 40-3P Opto Controller
· Motor Diameter: 1.41 in.
· Length: 2.6 in.
· Weight: 10.7 oz.
· Shaft Diameter: 5 mm
· Number of Turns: 3
· Motor Resistance: 0.044 Ohm
· Controller Size: 2in. x 1in. x 0.4in.
· Controller weight: 1 oz.
· Controller Current: up to 40 Amps continuous
· Controller Cell Count: 6 - 16 cells
· Controller BEC: No - optically isolated
While I was testing the Jeti Phasor 30-3 motor, I also received a Jeti Phasor 45/3 motor and Jeti 40-3P Opto controller for testing. According to the Hobby Lobby catalog, they recommend the following setups for the 45-3 motor: for electric powered sailplanes: 12 to 14 cells, 11x6 or 11x7 prop, 28 to 33 Amps ;for electric sport aerobatic airplanes: 14 to 16 cells, 10x7 or 10.5x7 prop, 30 to 38 Amps. My plans were to use this motor on 14 cells in my Jerry to see how it stacked up as glider hauler for the review, but while I was finishing up some work on the Jerry, I loaned it Ken Johnson to try with his Fun One .40 powered glow ship. Ken has been really enjoying electric flight, and he had wanted to convert his last glow plane to e-power. He wasn't sure it would have the performance he wanted - at least at a reasonable price. The Jeti 45/3 caught his interest, so we struck up a deal - he could try mine, and if he liked it he could buy me a replacement motor later on when I finished the Jerry. Otherwise, he could just turn it back to glow and return the motor to me. I thought the motor would fly the plane quite well, but the results surprised us both. Despite the extra weight of 16 2000 mAh cells, the e-powered version actually out-performs the glow version (O.S. .40 FP).

Here are the specs on the plane:
  • Great Planes Fun One
  • 53" wingspan
  • 42" length
  • 558 sq. in wing area
Originally, the Fun One was set up with an OS .40 FP engine and a 10x6 or 10x7 propeller. Gas weight was 79.35 oz. The current electric weight is now 106 oz. The wing loading difference is 20.6 oz/sq. ft. vs. 27.4 oz/sq. ft., making landings a little hotter (although they were pretty fast as it was). The replacement fuel consists of two, eight cell 2000mAh or 2400mAh Sanyo NiCad packs. The motor is mounted using an AERO-VEE motor mount, bolted to the firewall. Outside of the changes required to mount the motor and batteries, nothing else was changed on the plane. Ken measured the current at 33-35A, turning a 10x7 Master Airscrew Scimitar propeller approximately 11,500 rpm. Ken's Fun One rockets off the ground, is fully aerobatic, and pulls some very long vertical lines. One observer at our flying field was overheard saying "If I could get a d* *n electric to fly like that, I'd get one too. Look, that electric's going vertical!" What more can you say? With that kind of performance, Ken was well pleased and the motor stayed in his plane.

ed ancora :

Yes it is a good motor and is worth it. Works well at 35-40 amps. I've used the mega version (22/45/3e) on 16 cells and 11-8 cam prop, draws 39 amps. Flies a 5 lb sport plane very well. On 14 cells you could use a 12" prop. The only difference between the mega and phasor is the mega has a kevlar wrapped rotor, so it can be geared and used with up to 30 cells.

The phasor is only good up to 16 cells or the magnets spin off.

Se tanto mi dà tanto hai sbagliato qualche cosa

L'aeromodellismo insegna la pazienza perché nell' aeromodellismo la fretta è portatrice di guai.

Al'è inutil insegnà al mus.....si piard timp e in plui si infastidis la bestie !

fai4602 non è collegato   Rispondi citando