Visualizza messaggio singolo
Vecchio 25 settembre 14, 20:01   #185 (permalink)  Top
zaiss
User

L'avatar di zaiss

Data registr.: 09-05-2004
Immagini: 2
Ciao enryaltoe,

scusami l'assenza ma qualche problema personale non mi ha permesse assidua frequenza.
Da quello che ho letto nei manuali dell'iGyro, questo è fatto per prendere il segnale PPM o EX da 1 o 2 riceventi, riproponendo in uscita direttamente il segnale per i singoli servi.
Stessa cosa fa il CB200, riceve segnale PPM o EX dalle riceventi e propone in uscita i canali verso i servi.

Ti chiedo se c'è una ragione particolare per usarli entrambi nello stesso modello.

Comunque, le riceventi vanno impostate con lo JetyBox per trasmettere il segnale EX o PPM, che trasporta su un unica connessione i segnali di tutti i canali trasmessi. Sono poi l'iGyro o la Central Box che decodificano il segnale ricevuto su un solo cavetto, trasformandolo per ogni servo, ma non so se ti ho risposto.

Ti ho mandato il mio cell in mp, stasera mi trovi.

Ciao,
Fabrizio

Citazione:
Originalmente inviato da enryaltoe Visualizza messaggio
...ed ecco lo scambi epistolare tramite il forum ufficiale della Powerbox (in grassetto le mie domande).

Jeti´s latest receiver software releases (> 3.22) are able to output the digital EX-protocol (16channels) or UDI-protocol (12 channels) additional to the normal channel outputs. With the use of the UDI protocol you are also able to use your complete telemetry.

The new iGyro Software release V20 is able to decode both signal types.

How to set the receiver to EX protocol:

- Output mode: PPM Positive
- No. of channels: 16 channels
- Output mode: EX Bus
- Output period: 14ms
- Failsafe: Disabled

Connect output EXT. of the receiver with BUS1 or BUS2 from the iGyro

How to set the receiver to UDI protocol:

- Output mode: UDI Bus
- Output period: 14ms
- Failsafe: Disabled

Connect output SAT of the receiver with BUS1 or BUS2 from the iGyro. Telemetry sensors can be connected to EXT.

Good Morning,
I have buy your iGyro SRS with GPS this Juli 2014.

I own a Jeti DC 16 (FW 3.00) + Central Box 200 with two Duplex Rsat 2x (FW3.22).

I connected the two RSAT in outputs-pins RX1 and RX2 of the Central Box 200.

I have set the TX: Double Path mode.

I have set the receivers (RSAT1 and RSAT2):
Output mode: Ex Bus & PPM Positive
No. channels 16
Output period: 14 ms
Failsafe : disabled

In your previous post you say: "connect ouput of the SAT receiver with BUS1 BUS2 or from the iGyro " but the outputs-pins SAT, in Central Box 200, is already occupied by RSAT 1 and RSAT2.

Question: in which the output-pin of the Central Box 200 I have to connect iGyro?

IGyro will be materially connected with the Central Box only through one (01) exit-output-pin. Through this exit-outpunt-pin will leave the controls for: elevator, aileron und rudder.

Question: how do I program the TX so that through the only exit-output-pin to pass the commands to elevator, aileron und rudder?

by Richard Deutsch » Wednesday 24. September 2014, 15:29
Hello,

2 options with the Central Box :

1. you can use only one R-SAT on Input RX1. RX2 must be programmed as output for the iGyro (PPM, UDI or EX output)
2. You use a Y-harness. Set both Satellites to UDI or PPM. With a Y-Harness go from Satellite 1x to CentralBox and 1x to iGyro BUS input. Do the same with the second R-SAT

by Enry » Wednesday 24. September 2014, 16:15
...thanks.
I connected the iGyro in pin RX2 of the Central Box.
Question: how do I program the TX so that through the only exit-output-pin ( in this example: RX2) to pass the commands to elevator, aileron und rudder?
Ciao.
Enry
zaiss non è collegato   Rispondi citando