Vecchio 09 aprile 15, 09:01   #2564 (permalink)  Top
liftbag
UserPlus

L'avatar di liftbag

Data registr.: 10-03-2010
Immagini: 10
Citazione:
Originalmente inviato da angelo.p Visualizza messaggio
Ciao, perdonatemi se magari torno su un argomento già trattato, ma sto impazzendo. Ho preso la cc3d da banggood ma Windows non vuole sapere di riconoscerla e resta sempre tra i dispositivi senza driver : coptercontrol.
Quindi sul gcs non si abilita la voce usb. Sono riuscito solo a fare l'aggiornamento del fw tramite la funzione rescue.
Ho provato sia su xp che su win7. Stesso risultato.
Ciao e grazie
Ti quoto un post su una sezione riservata del forum OpenPilot.
Sembra comune avere problemi con usb e windows.
Per quanto mi riguarda, con OSX o linux risolvo sempre. Un problema riproducibile ad esempio è tornare da cleanflight a OpenPilot, dove la scheda non si avvia e non viene riconosciuta. Sufficiente eseguire la reistallazione del bootloader e fare l'aggiornamento fw. Ma la procedura non mi funziona su windows, per lo meno in quello virtualizzato che uso io.

Guarda se ti può essere utile.

P.S.
Mi metti lo screenshot della schermata che appare dopo resque?

Citazione:
Originalmente inviato da Kricke
My little research project is about a guide for the many USB connection errors that popping upp in the forum.
Mostly from users of cheap cloners that need a BootLoader upgrade, but it can also happens when changing configurations inbetween GCS in different OS (for example loading fw 15.02 in linux and then change configuration in Windows)

So first I reach out to FTT members that have Windows 8.x.x and a Revolution (Yesterday I destroyed my Revo and GPS in a lipo fire )
Second if you want to participate with windows XP, Vista, 7, CC, CC3D (genuine and clones) for the test part of it you are absolutly welcome to do so.
Some screens and naming for Revolution HW on the ones I marked red (look at the attachments and you will understand what I'm after)
It is quite easy to replicate this USB connection error with a clearly missmatched fw 14.10 or older (BL 3 on CC3D) and do a direct upgrade to 15.02 you should facing a connected board but no visable data in System Health display nor configuration view. As a side note I have new computer at home that seems immune to this error but the older ones get the error every time. If you are bold and want to feel a little dirty then load cleanflight fw 1.8 or 1.8.1 on to your CC3D thru GCS and then do a recovery to 15.02,,, after that I'm quite certen you will need the guide
Test guide to verify it is correct due to I do it on auto so a maybe forget to write down some steps.
Check spelling and grammar (I'm a Swede).
It is mandatory to do the cold beverage step during testing

This is the guide Im working on:

************************************************** ************************************************** *******************

USB Connetion errors in Windows 8.x.x with CC3D/Revolution

plug in CC3D/Revolution (no GCS started)
Go to: Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers
There you should find a device named CopterControl or "Revolution" (this needs to be checked).
If icon looks like this: "STM.jpg" STMicroelectronics driver claimed the USB connection and this can not be used with OP Boards > right click on device and remove (can take a while).
If icon looks like this: "CC.jpg" or "Revo.jpg" (Cant get picture for Revo) OpenPilots or Windows has claimed the USB connection and that's abit better then the above > right click on device and remove (can take a while).
Go to Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Device Manager > Ports > CopterControl or "Revolution" (Revolution name needs to be checked) or STMicroelectronics virtual com port.
If CopterControl or "Revolution" Virtual Com Port > right click on device > remove device but do not uninstall driver.
If STMicroelectronics Virtual Com Port > right click on device > remove device and uninstall driver.
Unplug CC3D/Revolution and REBOOT computer.
Start GCS > Firmware page > Upgrade and Erase > plug in CC3D/Revolution > wait alooooong time (do not unplug for atleast 2 minutes).
You probably get a notice of "unreconizable USB device" but hopefully you get some indication that your CC3D/Revolution is alive on System Health display when ready.
Disconnect in GCS and unplug CC3D/Revolution > Close GCS.
Start GCS and plug in CC3D > go to firmware page and see that CC3D/Revolution is ready for configuration.
Have a cold beverage of taste to celebrate that you won over the machines.
If not accesible thru GCS you need to unplug CC3D/Revolution and start over and go thru all steps once more.
If you do not get your CC3D/Revolution to connect after doing all of above 2 times, read and follow this guide: https://forums.openp...eshooting-tips/so we can get as much information possible of your hardware and software to be able to help in the best way possible.
liftbag non è collegato   Rispondi citando